A Post for Your Thoughts by Erica V. on May 23, 2012
Without duplicating prompts from Plinky.com, I’d like “Submit a Topic“
Recommended Bloggers – Nominate your favorite WordPress.com blogger for an interview and profile on The Daily Post.
The Recommended Web Site
- Good John Jr’s Dream Blog
Why is this blogger a good candidate for a profile?
- His blogs are easy to read and include Wikipedia images to help the reader stay on topic.
Are there any particular questions you would be interested in our asking the blogger?
- Are your dreams real?
Why I Blog – When did you start blogging and why? What keeps you blogging? We want to know what makes your blog tick!
- I started blogging on February 14, 2006. I kept up the blogging because I had lots of “knowledge” that I’d like to share.
How often do you blog on average?
- Daily (or more often)
How did you get started blogging?
- I wanted to write a diary online, trolled online for a nice weblog site and found WordPress.com.
What has been your biggest blogging hurdle?
- Trying to find my primary purpose in blogging and how long to blog for each entry.
What has been your biggest blogging triumph?
- Blogging over 10,000 entries.
Briefly describe your ideal audience.
- The Illuminati…
How do you come up with ideas for what to write about?
- I compare my my personal “notes” with the daily “news”.
What does it take for you to consider a post successful?
- If I get a “Comment”…
My Morning Coffee – Before typing up your latest post, where do you find inspiration? Let us know your go-to sites for post ideas. Share the inspiration!
- My primary inspiration are my personal experiences and daily life.
What is your top WordPress.com blog that you read daily?
- GoodJohnJr’s dream blog.
What makes this blog a must-read for you?
- He has been an avid commentator to my blog.
Are there any other blogs you read daily? They do not have to be WordPress.com blogs. List up to five
- The Daily Messenger
- DADDJ Blog
- Read Between the Minds
- Vigilant Citizen