It’s a nice photo of white wreath of flower petals and leaves and it’s inexpensive wedding idea/favor, too. Most of the favors we got from weddings/baptisms/whatever crap events are discarded. I am the “decider” of the fate of junk around our home and have more clutter to thin-out SLOWLY but painfully because I can’t let go!
Posted from WordPress for Android
“Disposal of left over or unwanted household and garden chemicals is FREE through the County’s Household Hazardous Waste Program. Call 408-299-7300 or visit www.hhw.org.”
Here is a quickie smack down on an inspirational article on “The Bro Code:”
- Get behind me Satan! No exceptions.
- Thou shalt NOT lie, even to a stranger.
- “You are my right hand [woman], Flynn.”
- Honor your parental unit(s) and their property.
- The game of love is NEVER fair for the fuglies.
- I hate Toyotas. The braking system sucks.
- Honesty is brutal, no matter how fugly your friend looks.
- I happen to belch. Am I in, bro?
- Payback is good.
- “[Hey, Flynn! I got this tattoo just for you!"] (Dumb-ass, jerk!)
- Is there an opposite word to “bro-mance”? Oh, its “wo-mance”!
- The “fist bump” has my initials “F” and “B”. Go figure, dudes!
- Yogi will be pleased to have “Mr. Piky-Nick,” a “basket case” over for dinner.
- When not sure about going dutch say: “I’m on a diet”.
- A fugly dude got kicked in the nads. She merely observed his pain.
- “The Silver Rule:” When it comes to survival, self before others. Women and children first, please.